Invite us to spend 2 days with your company or destination to give your brand marketing a polish:
- Communications audit: Determine where you are "on" and off message, establish message prioritization and communication strategies.
- Brand visual & tonal review: Are your creative materials (e.g., advertising, e-newsletters, publications, social media) delivering a visually compelling, consistent message for maximum impact with your audience? Do they sound authentic to the experience of your destination or product? If not, you're wasting precious resources.
- Recommendations: Shore up your brand to drive more business. (We can also implement these recommendations for you.)
Strategic Planning / Marketing Planning:
- Strategic planning facilitation/writing: Organization mission and values, short and long term goal setting, board engagement, strategic clarity models.
- Marketing planning facilitation/plan writing: Audience mapping, marketing mix, content planning and strategy, how to work with destination marketing organizations.
Brand Work / Creative Strategy / Ideation
- Brand discovery and listening sessions, creative strategy, manifesto work, campaigns & identity development.
- Helping you discover your destination's or company's unique point of view, experiences and how to tell its story to the right audience.
Writing, Content Design & Development
- Content strategy and mapping, writing inspirational content (product narrative, destination stories, itineraries, etc.)
- Writing/producing video & multimedia content.
It's true, I was a theater kid. I still love to share what I've learned with a crowd, whether in front of a corporate board
or an audience of 2,000. Speaking topics: destination marketing best practices, storytelling, how to build a successful
brand, and more. Let me know what you have in mind.
Key Note, Oregon Governor’s Conference on Tourism (to come)
Speaking on KGW News about the launch of the 7 Wonders of Oregon campaign
Portland City Club Wine Country Tourism Panel (I’m the one with the short brown hair)
Header photo: Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area